Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: im signed in but cant see my name online?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im signed in and looking to see whos online but im not on there and my history keeps blinking red as if i havent checked it , but i have? :confused:
I have al kinds of troubles, I can't send messages ingame, not even in crew chat. I get some kind of weird error.
Also The box with the message that some one has declined my challenge stays in my screen and I can't challenge anyone.
Kinda weird.
I have al kinds of troubles, I can't send messages ingame, not even in crew chat. I get some kind of weird error.
Also The box with the message that some one has declined my challenge stays in my screen and I can't challenge anyone.
Kinda weird.
im signed in but i cant see my name either, it says theres only 8 users online and i have 1000 credits but its not allowing me to do ANYTHING! (saying I dont have enough credits??) WTF :mad:

david_mullen18

Quote:I have al kinds of troubles, I can't send messages ingame, not even in crew chat. I get some kind of weird error.
Kinda weird.

u kinda said tht twice lol
the not showing up online thing used to happen all the time. just log off and log back on. as for the rest, i couldn't tell you. send in a support ticket.
was happening to me too but it's fine now.
Quote:u kinda said tht twice lol
sum1's paying CLOSE attention to details today! :ooo: