Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Test'n Tune settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm have a hug problem with test'n tune and my suspension. I keep setting up lower pressure in drive tires and higher in the rolling ones, but my times decrease. Same thing with the dampers. Can anyone please send me in the right direction? My car is a Porsche 928GTS with 600 HP and all aftermarket suspension except tires and rims.
Watch the 60 ft time and adjust the numbers one at a time till you get that the lowest
i hate hug problems

david_mullen18

haha yea hug problems r annoying
sometimes your settings arent supposed to be like in real life...your front pressure might be too high, rear pressure too low etc...check both ways, dont pay attention to ET just 60 ft time like cartman said
Your times decrease? Isnt that a good thing?
I mean increase, sorry. Well I did some tuning and I'm running a 12.249 at 608 HP. Does this sound right?
Quote:I mean increase, sorry. Well I did some tuning and I'm running a 12.249 at 608 HP. Does this sound right?
what level are u on? that would make all this difference
I'm on level 2. I have Level 1 and 2 weight reduction, lvl.1 P&P, Level 2 turbo, Level 2 nitrous.
12.2 seems kinda slow...since me on lvl 2 my CRX ran a 11.7
Pages: 1 2