Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was looking at the membership, and it said it was 6 dollars. Is that right or is the another fee withit or something?
nope that is it i think, the 6 dallor membership is a one time fee, but the others are reoccuring...if i am wrong someone please correct me
i wouldn't know..
i never paid for mine.. thanks Billy!
if you use paypal it is a one time fee, the other methods make it monthly...well worht the 6 bucks
Quote:if you use paypal it is a one time fee, the other methods make it monthly...well worht the 6 bucks

i agree Cool
Quote:if you use paypal it is a one time fee, the other methods make it monthly...well worht the 6 bucks

so wait its only $6 if u use paypal but its $6 every month if u dont?
i believe its $5 monthly, which is a load of BS if you ask me...

when i got my membership, Paypal wasn't on there and I had to do the $5 recurring thing. I have payed CI about $40 so far Sad
if you use paypal, you will pay $5 dollars one time for the rest of your life...as of right now.
yeah someone bought my membership for me..............and i still dont know who!!!! lol i gotta thank them but they wont own up :mad:

lol whoever did it please tell me :crazy:
lol... this guy i talk to got my membership he was really nice thx speedspeedy
Pages: 1 2