Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cars (not looking to add new ones)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do something to vary the cars people use... right now the Skyline has a top PF or a Corrolla. Make another car have this to give us something to find or make another car faster than what it is so that we have to find it.

Do something to give us a little different cars as they sit now if you can't or do not add new cars for any reason that my be(ie time money resources whatever). Just do something to give us a new top dog car so we have to play with and find out what that car is going to be.

Thank You
if i understood wut u were talkin about it would probably be a good idea...since it has something to do with new cars
not really new cars just new cars that have the majority of the PF and that are the fastest like a variation of what we have now
well it really wasn't that hard to understand all he said was that he wants another car to be as fast as the skyline or the trueno...i agree with him we do need a couple other that will run with those two cars, if nothing else but that fact for variety in the game
it makes the game a bit more challenging and alot more fun.
verioty is a good thing...
im in total agreeance with cartman..(but shhh dont tell no one)
:grin:
the corrals arnt that fast at high lvls if u tune the mustangs right they can go fast as skyline and the mazdas are very fast also but i dont care about pf so thats wat they lack in
It would be better if they had all the car they used to then everyone didint have the same car because some good tune differnt cars better
the gt2 is about as fast as the skyline but lower pf..
my skyline is and has always ran a little faster than my GT2's

SSVegito

Thanks to jason and jon i can tune the skyline WAYYYYYYYYYYY better then the gt2 Smile
Pages: 1 2