Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Vehicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why can't you switch cars when you have more than one? Or have I just not figured it out yet? Help please/make change please?
if you have stuff in my vehicles. you cant drive them. they are ones you won or jacked. you can only sell themand get money
i think they dont let you drive cars you steal because of level issues...like if a level 1 person stole a level 18 car and drove it it would be kinda messed up
ok so do u egt a prize for having alot of cars or no....
no if u get top car jacker then yea u can get a prize but other than that no u can sell em and get $$$
o ok thx
no problem
Quote:i think they dont let you drive cars you steal because of level issues...like if a level 1 person stole a level 18 car and drove it it would be kinda messed up
ol that would really suck you steal a car that is 18 then a you'll be pass lvl 21 for sure
your post made no sense
he is trying to say you could be level 1 and steal a level 18 car then you would beat all the people at level 16 and 17 and get alot more exp then you would beating the people you would with a level 1 car

i think that made sense but i doubt it
Pages: 1 2