Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Taking over someone elses account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im going to the shore for a week and will miss the last 2 or 3 days or w/e of the session...was wondering if im allowed to let someone else play my account for the last two days and try and help me to top 25
you can
I dunno if you trust me, but I would be willing to unless you have someone else in mind.
you a worker or a theif?
Quote:you a worker or a theif?

he is an toss up
for this session im a theif...im lookin for some one to take over and invade and get me my first medal..was hoping skogey would help but i havent talked to him much recently...anyone wanna take it over?..im leaving for vacation on the 22nd or 23rd
ill ned someone to help me get top 25 also. im a thief and ill be starting work again but it will be in the night time and i wont be able to play the last few mins of the game period. monte would u help me out. ill leave credits and stuff for u.
is anyone going to take over my account for the rest of the session for me? cuz im leaving early saturday morning est time
if no one else volunteers, I will keep it up for you, I usually log in 3 or 4 times a day, i can't promise a certain number of hits though.
as long as your decent...idc how many u get or w/e i just want top 25
Pages: 1 2