Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: RAD goes bye bye!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooo, I sign on today and my 80+ RAD is just gone I'm at 0 now, YaaaY...this game is effing ghey but it's the only thing close to bein fun to play online, you would think with all the money people pay for this crap that they would have things fixed and working properly..I'm venting don't mind me. =)
why do you want RAD so bad?
Quote:why do you want RAD so bad?

i agree...this thing happens to everyone... Cool
I've been declining so much races now that I just bought my Miata and I'm tuning it right now... So what's RaD?
Personally I have no idea what rad does nor do I think it does anything. Everyone has their rad go at some point and usually it is because you have run out gas and ran an online race. I know I have done it many times and have had max rad. I usually do it right before the end of the session and end up with 0 rad, lol
1 rad is like another IM

SSVegito

Quote:Personally I have no idea what rad does nor do I think it does anything. Everyone has their rad go at some point and usually it is because you have run out gas and ran an online race. I know I have done it many times and have had max rad. I usually do it right before the end of the session and end up with 0 rad, lol

I am a victim of thats 3 times this round Smile who knew you needed fuel to race :p
yea RAD is pretty much useless...except when u see someone with high RAD there is a better chance of them accepting..thats pretty much its purpose
Well when u go to that one thing that talks about dis game it says RAD gives a better chance of Home invading and boosting low RAD hardly does anything if not nothing. Now for free ppl the 76 RAD is good it'll definately help.
I did have 76 RAD when i first started although a race got cancelled and I lost it all, so the reason you lost all of your RAD may have been of a cancelled race
this happend to me only once
Pages: 1 2