Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Stealing cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
wtf, im not on ur nuts, so stfu, and stop saying gay [censored]
I know LOL. Thats like the 7th or 8th time this session LOL. You guys are making me work hard for where ever I am going to finish this round. I will try numbers under 130 any more help?
thank guys.
i make up a diffrent # 90% of the time i hit. lvl 17 is my fav. lvl to be at. i can go on a roll and take 10 cars in 15 tries with all diff #s. there is alittle skill required. but get your attempts up. caughts dont matter b/c ive only been caught about 100 times. just get your attempts and lvl up.
I personally believe that your lvl has nothing to do with it. Just a matter of attempts and learn the rest.
and i say...level and attempts dont matter
Confusedhocked:
Like I told you before..

You made your account at the right time, that your account is gifted with this 85% thing... :p
hybrid , i dont know anyone who has EVER played this game that can get as many HIs first day with little or no attempts and lvl 1 as they can lvl 18 , 2k attempts last day of play. yes , you can hit at lvl 1 with not 2k attempts , but im lvl 18 with 2400 attempts and i hit 1/3 attempts , no matter nw and #s used. i promise you someone who just logged in for the first time this session and tries to HI with 3 attempts , wont get 1 hit.
the last 4 sessions, i did not buy a single car and did fairly well throughout the session with zero exp. my whole point in not buying a car was to prove that exp is not needed to steal. as for getting ur attempts up....i NEVER 5/0 unless i wanna purposely get caught to [censored] with a friend for laughs. last session i finished with 101 HI's with 6-700 attempts. and once again, thats with NO exp. 1 in 7...yeah is not the greatest but im sure i still hit better than most people did. to top it all off, i spent zero within the past 4 sessions and hardly played. i prolly logged on once a day or at most 2x a day. close friends of mines here know im not BS'n.

u know how to steal good....try it one session and u'll believe me.
I hat elvl 17...I am gonna race to 18 this weekend >_< 2nd session at lvl 17 and it hates me lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8