Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Tuning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have heard from serveral people that once you hit a power rating of 1000 there is no need to upgrade your car anymore because it will become slower... is that true? Also some people have told me to try their setups i believe he had a stage 7 turbo stage 7 nitrous stage 10 weight and stage 1 port n polish and he said he runs 9.5's well i tried that and got no where near 9.5 I thinks it false but what do you guys think?
once you hit 1000pr u will not go any faster do to power, but you still need higher weight reduction's
and the higher your level the faster you will go
depends on the car.. and wut lvl you are..
Quote:once you hit 1000pr u will not go any faster do to power, but you still need higher weight reduction's
and the higher your level the faster you will go

very true...after that the lvls are what make u go faster Cool
All u have to do is just get 1000 pr, then stop buyinh boost, nitrous, and port n polish.

after u have 1k pr, just buy weight reduction, and race for exp to updrade ur lvl
ur all wrong

but maxing out ur hp u can go upto .02 faster
R0m3o Shut up and listen to the pro :p hahahh
Quote:ur all wrong

For once he is right you can go ALL SO SLIGHTLY faster after 1K but if your not running IDE it dont really matter about those .02 because you will use alot more NOS and Fuel to run regular races than it is worth

SSVegito

Quote:ur all wrong

actually you could go faster than .02 when fully upgraded Smile
Well im driver level 15 and have a porsche 911 3.6... so what would you guys recomend doing to it so next round I can have a faster car
Pages: 1 2 3