Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Upgrades for Crew Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've done a quick search, but didn't find anything on this. Nt sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something. I tried to buy an upgrade for my Crew Car (ie port and polish or nitrous upgrade), and ticked the box for "Purchase for Crew Car", but it upgraded my car and not the crew car. Have I missed something or is this a bug?

Cheers
its been this way for a long time now.. it could be used to be fixxed.. but really.. not that everyone buys wins.. whats the need for them?? i know.. i've seen a few crews who jus send to whoever and hope to win.. thats the only use for this.. besides.. the crew leader will need to be a great tuner now Smile
just tune ur car wiht the parts u can buy to its best standard its sumthing everyone puts up with thus meaning every one at a same level
Thanks guys. Thought it was a bit weird. At least I know it's not just me :grin:
Quote:Thanks guys. Thought it was a bit weird. At least I know it's not just me :grin:
Nah is just you lol j/k