Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: way to win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey all im in first rite now and hav been 4 a day or 2 and i was wunder wuts a good way to get firstand stay there id like to get that flag next to my name on acount that my bro is in the war so yea im not askin 4 ne 1 to help me by not HIn me HI me all u want im just askin how to get first and keep it that way
jump out of range of everyone, and have a friend in 2nd, that wont hit you.
LOL..

Making this post is just targeting you. Personally, if I wasn't in the same crew as yourself, I would have to drop you to ruin your dreams. If that little sob story about trying to win it because your brother is over at war, than the most of us here would deserve a win. [censored] my sister was over there and now is back, and even some of the regular MC players have gone over there themselves...
1. have lots of icons
2. be liked
3. have lots of frends
4. kiss spinners ass
number four is the most important
man u should have never posted this should have prayed cause i have someone in iraq fighting the war too. plus i want to win so ur in tough competition.
Quote:number four is the most important

Spinner can personally suck my dick while he is puching in his Credit Card number for more credits. "Oh I am gonna rape you so hard!" has been heard from him several times yet nothing has ever happened. [censored] when the day comes that he doesn't have to emtpy his wallet on credits, than maybe...Just MAYBE will I kiss his ass...

You all need to get some real friends on this game, and quit sucking everyones dick so you're "protected" :crazy:
LOL i gota real friend except he HI my ass all the time lil bitch
Ryan669045 i dont even know and have never talked to spinner but i have seen him take down people every session
Spinner is a Feggot. Today he messaged me in the game saying he's blazed with andre nickatina
Pages: 1 2 3