Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it just me or is this session hypocritically bitchier than usual. I find it difficult to understand how people who hi and rape every session can justifiably throw a kiddy tantrum when someone does it to them. Yea ok I can see how you might get angry when it goes down but all you do is get yourself dumped on and laughed at in the forums when you throw a tantrum.

And I also wonder about the fact that whenever something goes down, the accusations of multi’s and using everyone’s accounts gets thrown around.

I also am interested in seeing how many clown responses this gets considering it’s a pointless post.

C’mon ppl , it’s a game get in have fun don’t cry a river over things that mean little lol.
in all fairness... i will accuse spinner and modogg of using multies ANY day of the session... not just today because they jumped Confusedmirk:
agreed!
give this guy a beer or somethin..
:grin:
can some one jump me for third place. i still want that xbox.
Quote:can some one jump me for third place. i still want that xbox.

ever heard "nothing comes in a silver platter"?
Spinner,

I dumped ALOT of money to you this morning so I have the right to say this...

..."you have no reason to bitch about someone hitting you...PERIOD!"

You have managed to make alot of enemies the last few rounds (I know that I am MC's most hated, but you may be a close second) by hitting alot of people who have jumped. What makes you think you wouldn't get hit if you made a jump?
listen to the smart lady spinner, she knows what she's talkin about :ooo:
Quote:listen to the smart lady spinner, she knows what she's talkin about :ooo:

I wouldn't say that, but I do know a thing or two about making enemies!

Now with that said I did help Spinner this morning...mainly because I owe Mike big time and would do alot for him!
i gotta say rach, i sure would hate for all your work to be for nothing :o

Big Grin
Quote:i gotta say rach, i sure would hate for all your work to be for nothing :o
Big Grin

Not alot of work at all, but I did give him money from my account, and adam's, and becky's. I will give more too, because I owe my boy Mike..and i told him i'll give my net to whoever he wants.
Pages: 1 2 3