Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Car boost record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the record for having your car stolen.As of me writing this I have had to buy a new car 15 times. A couple of time I knew who did it but I suck at boosting and HIing so Can;t get back at them oh well. Will see how I do next session. Thanks for the learning experince. see ya
59 so far lol
i need to learn hot to car jack... sighs
no , you need to learn how to boost , not carjack
lmfao..
oh...

SSVegito

im not sure how many i have lost id say a good 30-40 at least.. let me check.
i have lost a couple of stock hondas may be 10. They were so hard to replace Confusedmirk: Confusedmirk: Confusedmirk: Confusedmirk: Confusedmirk:.
Quote:What is the record for having your car stolen.As of me writing this I have had to buy a new car 15 times. A couple of time I knew who did it but I suck at boosting and HIing so Can;t get back at them oh well. Will see how I do next session. Thanks for the learning experince. see ya

I think I took at least 5 of your cars..... :p
Quote:
Quote:What is the record for having your car stolen.As of me writing this I have had to buy a new car 15 times. A couple of time I knew who did it but I suck at boosting and HIing so Can;t get back at them oh well. Will see how I do next session. Thanks for the learning experince. see ya

I think I took at least 5 of your cars..... :p

Probable a couple of the one try thefts people keep gettin on me.
i probably lost just as much as vegito...i get like 2 to 3 cars stolen a day Cool
Pages: 1 2