Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I hate this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate how there are groups in MC that will give each other NW and they protect each other, so when new comers get some where up top they get raped down, so that one person can win. So my point is unless you know lots of ppl u have no f*cking chance of getting 1st, 2nd, or 3rd......well thats my opinion and if u disagree w/e
this is a strategy game...part of the strategy to winning is networking and getting to know good players..
I agree but I disagree.

If you look at it, the top 3 spot has been a toss up. the 1st and 2nd spot they have jumped and had people make sure that nobody gets in range of them. Like 5 liter said, its a stragey game, talk to people, network. Dont beg or ask for NW, offer to help people out before you ask for help
i dare everyone to have a session where the winners are NOT chosen. Confusedmirk:
OK, we can do that.

People are still going to help people out. Its called friends :ooo:
ur MC name MUST be OnlyNismo.. hahaha
Quote:ur MC name MUST be OnlyNismo.. hahaha

onlynismo is onlynismo on forums also
close enuff..
figured he'd be the n00b on here btiching bcuz i wont let him jump without getting humped :p