Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: THANKS JAMES!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

SSVegito

interesting i didnt see all of you on throughout the day hmm oh well i wasnt on most of the day
man who cars wow panda u got cut from the crew... like the one guy said grow some balls and take it like a man lol

GJ SSVegito
Quote:interesting i didnt see all of you on throughout the day hmm oh well i wasnt on most of the day

you didn't see all of us on msn? while some people were offline goofing around, some of us were online waiting and watching. if anything happened, we would tell the others to come on. but when this stuff happened, it was just basically a few of us on and we knew something was going down with the fishy racing going on. i myself said that we had to sit and wait for panda to come online and hit him right away because i figured:

a) panda just screwed cubby over

or

b) spinner just dumped nw to panda to get rid of cubby.

when i saw james and somebody send money to hot, and then hot send money to panda, it was only obvious that cubby was the target. we caught the hint, and we pounced. simple as that. Wink

SSVegito

was at work dont have msn... do have AIM express in wich they love me using here...
i used to use aim express. but i don't use aim anymore period. :p

SSVegito

i have to at work.. am normally on a name only a few remember Smile
Quote:stop your crying cuz you got kicked grow some nuts and take it like a man
at least i have icons :ooo:
atleast i got a life and dont kiss peopel asses :ooo: and dont [censored] my friends :ooo:
noone's ass to kiss now except for my own! :ooo:
i dont [censored] my freinds :ooo:
Pages: 1 2 3