Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: The 10 biggest losers in this round of MC...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
u losers make no fukn sense..u suk at flaming u suk at the game u suk at everything..

and o well if i got dropped.. me and modogg did everything..you and all your gay friends in band of thieves cant even get the job done.. losers and im still in first..i dropepd cartman in seconds.. i own u
i agree you have to have a good win lsoe for them not to get like 1000 models off you all they do is pimp up a car put in 11000 calenders
you dont own [censored] buddy, theres not a cup by your faggot ass name yet Smile
SpinneR is a joke.
Quote:Wow guys, thanks for ruining another one of my threads with your bitching. You all need to STFU

Now, back to the point, recruiters are the most worthless players on MC

and back to my point... aside from spinner

sorry for ruining your post rach... but you reply to a bitch(spinner), by acting like a bitch
Good bye again Smile So nice of you to drop by...
damit i wanted to do it Sad
damn, so did I, I wonder if I get last post.
Quote:...are these morons:

Top 10 Recruiters
eurodad 1,568,396
xx___R_PERRY__xx 1,335,373
cdog 840,239
X_x_RayPerry_x_X 349,935
willbeatthetop 156,198
Xx_RanPerry_xX 128,299
FateFindsFew 123,480
GERGGL 77,513
W_H_E_E_L_S 57,243
DaZzA 50,895
r u mad i took your models today? Big Grin
Quote:u losers make no fukn sense..u suk at flaming u suk at the game u suk at everything..

and o well if i got dropped.. me and modogg did everything..you and all your gay friends in band of thieves cant even get the job done.. losers and im still in first..i dropepd cartman in seconds.. i own u

who are you calling a loser? don't forget i helped you get some cash bud
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7