Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: like... omg, wtf, BBQ!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey nate didn't u say u bought credits or somehting? lol what ever happen to " im to poor to afford credits lol ask any one that no's me" i recall u saying somehting like that lol
FEEL THE LOVE PEOPLE Cool

SSVegito

Quote:
Quote:can't ever one get along? :grin:

NO!!! it's part of the game. deal with it. lol.

Some of us get along.. some of us get along well enough not to rip each others testicles off and feed them to rabid pitbulls( in other words women who are PMSing)
Quote:hey nate didn't u say u bought credits or somehting? lol what ever happen to " im to poor to afford credits lol ask any one that no's me" i recall u saying somehting like that lol

at the time when i talked to you, i had $2 in my bank account. so yes, i couldn't afford to buy credits. i bought $10 yesterday and i have to pay jayce back when i get paid next week. so yes, i am a poor bastard. :p
oh have any of u noticed notice of this thread is just about pointless bitching lol. just thought id add that

need we say more :p
Quote:oh have any of u noticed notice of this thread is just about pointless bitching lol. just thought id add that

isn't that what MC is all about?
"we" lol dude ur refering to ur self as more then one person wtf are u on man. :grin: j/k
not sure only been here for ten months lol when i first started i thought it was all fair and every one had a chance at winnign [censored]. guess i was wrong its full of cheaters liers complainers and people liek me that have no clue what there doing been here for almost a year and have 0 metals to there name lol so i guess so

SSVegito

i kinda forgot what the thread was about just commenting randomly in order to entertain myslef and hopefully shed some entertainment your way... except cubby i dont like him he stopped over for Tea while i wasnt home and didnt invite me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8