Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Chill Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jeez ppl ppl ppl! Its a F*ing game! An application game! A game wit no GRAPHICS. Holly smokes, some of you really take this game too seriously. My pervious log-in name was y2b_3k and Daisy22 and ysc87 might remember me making posts about ppl cheating... Obviously there are going to be cheaters. There are the little ones and there are the Big Ones. But, my point is aren't u all taking this game too seriously? I got fed up with the cheating and whinning and the "defences" such as it was my brother's account... I recently came back to check if the game has improved and behold its the same as I left it. Just a few new updates and few new players and a lot more cheaters. Yall need to chill out and stop spending money and stop taking this game so god damn seriously! I have nvr spent a single cent on this game and nvr plan to b/c I know its a waste. Some loser guy with free money laying around and LOST OF F*ing time is going to beat me and my money is going to be all a waste. I was in a few crews this session and what I have found is that there now are "spenders" and many Top crews now require these "spenders" in ordre to allow them to join. Case and point A_B_C_D I was in the crew 2 weeks ago and got kicked. Later they remade the crew with GT-R and switched the leader and gave it its present name: A_B_C_D I received an invite and jioned, but 2 days ago got kicked again... I wonder why?

Networth: $16,718,290
Import Models: 2,317 (Happiness: 100%)
Pimp Factor: 715

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 1096 / 190 (0.85)
Tickets Issued: 1

I have nvr lost a single CM I haven't gotten back and I have always been a good team player. But I guess I see thru all that bull shat now b/c this game does not value loyalty, and honesty. ONLY MONEY! LOL, I come on this forum the 2nd time this session and see, yet again ppl biotching about cheating and what not. Well, if u don't spend any money like me then u won't have to worry or whine. I'm here like most of u just to have some fun, but the majority on these forums take this game wayyy too seriously. If your spending over 20 bucks on this game a month u need to get a "life". I luv this game's backstabbing ways. Its soo enjjoyable and fun to watch. I have almost nvr seen a person willing to steop outta his own way to help others in this game, with a very few exceptions. Yall going around forum and calling ppl NOOBS. Well I think that u all need to get a reality check and stop ur addiction to "internet application/text games" b/c seriously I doubt u have a developed life outside of the MC Community. Cheers and have fun flaming!
i will add that a membership is very much worth it tho. 2000 credits does kick some ass.
Dude your a [censored] moron. Your not Daisy22 a person who I talked to tonight. Your not Ysc87. We all know this, and know that your trying to look good. This only makes you look worse because your even more of a loser than everyone that spends on this game, because your lying to try and look good.

And As for you saying that people who spend on this game need to get a life. Thats [censored] bullshit I have a good life. I go out with friends, and do what I want. Just cause I spend some of MY money on this game does not mean that I don't have a life. I have won as much or more that I have put into this game so I am saying it was a wise investment.

Also this game is all about people helping and being loyal to eachother so that should not even be questioned. With the game like it is now you would not get anywhere.
yea hes not dani or that chinese guy
my guess its spinner.
Quote:yea hes not dani or that chinese guy
this n00b think's he's Dani :ooo:
i wonder if he know's Dani's a chick o_0
he wasnt saying he was daisy or YSC
My pervious log-in name was y2b_3k and Daisy22 and ysc87 might remember me

his grammar needs work :p
he is even worse than me Wink
Quote:he is even worse than me Wink

uhh......no...he can spell without using word Confusedmirk:
Pages: 1 2 3