Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Anyone need a top contender in their crew?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This upcoming August Session I will be playing a full game. I have never played a full game before. In the session that just ended, I played 1 and one-half days and placed in the top 1500 with a composite networth of around 200,000. I am confident that in the upcoming game I will place top 10. If anyone needs a $100,000,000+ member for their crew in the upcoming game, let me know. Thanks.
wow you talk big :/ its not that easy
Let's just say that I know what I'm doing. I've been playing the game off and on for over a year now.
wow, 200k in a day and a half...........your freakin amazing dude
if you get above 100mil i will buy you creds and give u a cookie!
alpha omega or whatever you are, dunno why you tlak so big, you must be compensating for something Confusedhocked:
and i know if i played 2 days straight i would get well over a mil, which is 5x you, so thats pathetic, im with paki, ill buy you a cookie if yopu finish on over 100mil
200,000 in one day wow teach me yoda :p i'm totally new
"Anyone need a top contender in their crew?"

yea everyone needs a top contender, but i will tell ya when i see one LOL :p
yea 200000 is nuttin in a day and a half the session i just had i had 5 mill in 2 days
Haha...Algha..I have to believe that ur probably a bigger noob than all the low net guys who pink the vets...rofl...Ur a noobie just like Highway and Nicke and cub were when they first started....lol....Well im sure that cub wasnt ever a noob...Same with veggie....They were probably good from the start...{:~)
Pages: 1 2