Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: good contention crew!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey. i am back and will be playing alot next session!!! i am gonna start a crew and try to go for top 5 crew. anyone interested plz post here. i need some good people who can get alot of CMS!!! i will get us alot of crew wins once we get our CBR up. so plz join here!!! thx. cya

- P_I_M_P_1_1
how about joining the_hot_spot we could use another good racer/worker...just talk to liltreadburn about it and he will decide
If im right liltreadburn hard racer .....could be a good crew
Quote:If im right liltreadburn hard racer .....could be a good crew

thanks Smile

wannago if u want in u can get a spot
IHI is now back and ill be the best racer so join with me and we wont get burnt again by rom3o friends!
Haha no prb liltreadburn ...... ive heard frm a few ppl i knw that you are a crazy racer ....put those skills to the test nxt round and back yaself witha good crew and wonders can happen Wink
thx for the offer liltread i would join but i wanna lead a crew this session. btw gl with ure crews guys. so far its me and 1 other good racer. ( cant giveout his name till session starts ) i am looking for some good racers that can get CMS. post here.
gl then man!
Quote:gl then man!

^ +1
thx. and slick. if u guys at NSX got some extra members like i hear. send em ova here!!!! Confusedmirk:
Pages: 1 2