Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: if you need a good crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey im spendin 300 by my self and if you are lookin for a top crew im trin bc 300 is a alot just for 1 guy to spend lookin for more spenders and more ppl to join that race race race race
if you wanna join pm or reply
i was in kk this session and name is Homiepa
hey can you join my crew The_Oppositions $3,337,361 cbr we are going to go top crew this session can you help us get cms please
no...........look at what my crew did 2 session ago bout 42mill and make 3rd and we got burnt for 1000cms witch [censored] us out of 2nd
we can get over 1000cms cause we have some good racers and i we get lots at the start there a guys that can get over 200,000cbr in one try ay i could get 400,000
200k crb is not alot...400k is not alot
we could get over 2mill in 1 day if we get enough cms ay
anyone can if they got enough cms
yea iknow but we were going to get over 2mill cbr and then race cause i can get our crew car fast
ill have a faster crew car so dont race us if you dont want your ass handed to you
can you beat a 10.8???????? i asked ramond and he told me a few things to do to a crew car and its worked and the best car
Pages: 1 2 3