Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hot spot leader has multis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Lights_Out_speed was in my crew and he burnt our cms so i booted him..Then he pmed me and said..."Dont worry...I got a crew i can put together in 1 second and beat urs.."

I asked who?

"I am the leader of Hot_Spot...I can whoop you...

What do you think? Multis or not?
haha ok yea im liltreadburn...right on dude u got everything figured out huh?? lmfao funniest thing i have heard of in awhile...thanx for giving me a good laugh
I could put together a crew in 1 min to beat you too...don't mean multies. Means he can get good players.
EARLIER POSTED..I THINK MULTI'S

str8_up_gangsta

Reged: Jul 24 2005
Loc: Milbank South Dakota US Lookin for a Top 10 crew
#46478 - Sun Jul 24 2005 04:06 AM Edit Reply Quote

i was wondering if anyone was interested in pickin me up for a top 10 crew...im usually on an average of 4-8 hours the first week or so then it kinda gradually drops off from there...my in game name is liGHts_OUt_spEEd

--------------------
[]D [] []Y[] []D [] []\[]
exactly my point...dont have to have multi's to be good at this game...just gotta have friends skillz and a deep bank account also helps a lot
how does that post mean i have multis?? that makes no sense
Spending $$ helps, but is not necessary to win top crew.
that is true...i agree on that but u cant say that it wont help ur chances
I agree with you 110%. For example, Cubby may not race as much as some of the other guys out there, but since he spends more than I can comprehend on this game he's more coveted for top crew than other good/great racers.
yea which kinda blows but i guess if he can afford it let him do it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5