Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Any top crew want me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is BluntSmoker420,and i am looking for a top crew that i can be a part of,if anyone is interested in me for their crew let me know here,i know ppp and pandas have expressed interest,but i just want to be on the best crew i can be on,cuz i mean i am a spender and solid racer,and i can help any crew
didn't you lose like 400 cm's last session for ppp, and i thought you and sleep stuck together, whats the matter when you can not get a metal you dont like to be loyal? :confused:
yeah i did lose cms for ppp,but it was in the beginning of the session when i wasnt quite sure on the rules of working cuz the session changed,but i know how now,lol,but sleeps ways of running a crew differs from mine,and i kind of want a break from being in the same crew,kind of want to run my own way,and not always have a sleep/blunt combo as a package,i want to be known for me alone,has nothing to do with loyalty,cuz anyone who has been in a crew with me,knows im loyal,i kind of just want a change
Hey blunt..You wanna join me..If you do we will go for top...( We are but you know our crews plan..) We will change it if you join...
thats cool man just wondering that is all good luck try nsx of try to get in romeos crew that is what i recommend, unless of course cubby make a crew then if i were you i would jump in that one lol
Post deleted by Etter24
why you double post
relax mecca i didn't mean to ohh there great mod of the sports section lol there i deleted it better lol :crazy:
im also mod in flame wars off topic and mc :grin:
lmFao is all i have to say about that, because i would get in trouble for saying what i want to say