Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I LIKE THIS IDEA....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think top 3 crews deserve a icon...Because...Some crews work real hard to try for top but can never get there because crews like ihi spend like 300 dollars...It would make the game more fun...I know we have been through this a couple times but what do you think..Even top 2 crews could get a icon...
making top3 is easy, its not even a challenge...getting first is
I understand that part..But...It only makes it challenging because the 2nd and 3rd place team are working just as hard to get there....so if you fall in 3rd then your work hasnt gone to waste....u kno?
its either win or lose..if you lose..you shouldnt get anything...you have to work HARD to accomplish first...nothing comes in a silver platter..if you place 3rd or 2nd..try again...and try again
I hear you out on that....Other crews need something too..like top 2 need somthing....
well...top3 did get something before rev2.....ray doesnt want to do that anymore
Quote:I think top 3 crews deserve a icon...Because...Some crews work real hard to try for top but can never get there because crews like ihi spend like 300 dollars...It would make the game more fun...I know we have been through this a couple times but what do you think..Even top 2 crews could get a icon...

...has IHI won yet
na IHI hasnt but we are going to be kicking some ass this sesion i am going to get my crews cbr up and then give all the crew wins to them which is going to be fun cause rom30 says he can beat us but he has all his multi
if they gave a medal for top 3, i would juss keep on gettin third place every session :p
this is a horrible idea...its hard work to get number one and people who cant do it shouldnt be rewarded just cuz they tried hard...try harder
Pages: 1 2