Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: tuning......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys/gals tuning question do you put all your power parts on first or your pimp factor and suspenion parts? does it make a difference? i have all my power parts on then as soon as i add anything my times go down and i mess with the tuning and it never goes below or back to where it was i think i just suck at tuning lol
doesnt really matter to me Cool
i've actually found that if u buy the stock car.. then put tires on FIRST.. then all the PR and PF parts..
the TnT takes about 50-100 creds instead of 200-300...
so try that out and see if it makes a difference Cool
I only dyno once ALL my PR parts are on. I TnT when ALL car parts are on. Anything else is wasting credits.
i do it kinda weird i guess. i buy the turbo, intercooler, nitrous, then the rest of the power parts except ECU, then suspension, then PF parts, and finally the upgrades

then i buy the ECU and dyno only takes 10 credits, then TNT usually only takes me about 100-150

if anyone needs help with tuning, send me a message either in forums or in game QuickAl Wink
Quote:i've actually found that if u buy the stock car.. then put tires on FIRST.. then all the PR and PF parts..
i like to waste my credits...with membership i never use all my credits... Cool
Quote:
Quote:i've actually found that if u buy the stock car.. then put tires on FIRST.. then all the PR and PF parts..
i like to waste my credits...with membership i never use all my credits... Cool

lol yeah i don't have my membership back yet still waiting...... so i can't tune
i jus rebought my membership since mine was about a month old...so ya Cool