Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: membership...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey i got the membership and i was getting 20 credits every 5 minutes or whatever... but now a couple days later imonly getting 12 credits... whats my problem?!?!?
did you change your password
wtf man, im only getting 12 credits now too and same with my friend. we both bought through paypal and when i click on upgrade i now have the option that says 'become a member' when ive been one for months now. i really fuckin hope that they arent changing the paypal thing so that we have to pay every month. cause im not doing it. atleast let us finish the f'n session before change it.
Ya the hell is going on with that? Do they just cancel that crap or what? I had to mow like 30 lawns for that money and now i dont even have it .. greeeattt
ya same im only getting 12
mecca, what does changing ur pw have to do anything, i have a membership and i change my pw very often and i still getting the membership benefits

send a support ticket
yeah changing password has never done anything before. but this is f'n bullshit because we just started a new session and everyone just got things rolling. now we get skimmped on our credits?
ya i know like isaw my credits i was like lol wtf since when do i get 12 credits lol

EDIT: its prob a glitch guys they will fix it no worries and prob give us like 400 credits i hope heheh
O [censored], WTF, I JUST LOOKED AT MY CREDITS, AND I ONLY GOT 12

??????????????????????????? :mad:
lol we all do i hope they fix it and give us 400 credits
Pages: 1 2