Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: want my money back........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i just paid for the damn membebrship ship like 3-4 days ago and you took it away i want my money put back into my accout please, no warning no nothing damn indian giver!! So can you please put my money back into my paypal account or something didn't even give it till the end of the season wtf!! now i will be charged the money and didn't get anything out of it. Can ya do something for me? take care of your customer please i made a purchase and you took it away with nothing in return and no warning and far as i know i am still being charged \.
Calm down... if you read the post he said anyone who purchased using pay pal within the last 30 days will have the time credited to their account, you just need to get in contact with him with the correct billing info so he can fix it...
there isnt need to make posts like "INDIAN GIVER"
cus that wont get a damn thing accomplished
If you did not read the whole post he made he said if you HAVE NOT HAD YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 1 MONTH SEND A SUPPORT TICKET