Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: How about some... parts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:How bout you fucktards realise they were made with enough horsepower standard to be competitive. How many stock cars before them did you see putting out 500 HP to 2700 weight(Saleen as example). Seriously stfu an enjoy the game. More cars with parts will be added each round til then USE the NEW cars WITH parts or USE the OLD cars WITH parts. An STOP BITCHING about those without them.

Yup...Owned
100k, yo, I spend more on models than that. Oh, trucks need parts too, I have three trucks running low 9's, the fastest at 9.15 (SVT Lightning)
well that lightning sucks a big fat cock because my element ran 9.08 before I sold it.
Quote:100k is all you wasted on cars?
I've spent about 5~6M on cars, including a couple of the 1M lvl 11 cars.
I've gotten 732 out of the s2000(non member) and 762(others have gotten 763) out of the NSX(member)

Yea i agree 100 grand aint [censored] in this game no more...i have had like 50 mil at one time...but the exp thing needs to b adjusted its kidna weird i been sittin ast lvl 20 at 20 ish Percent for days
Pages: 1 2