Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: abnormal HIing numbers..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
1 got 19 hits and bout less than 200 attempts. Confusedmirk:
i dont know wthe trick until you get about 1500 attempts. so i get up to 1500 and then give it hell. thats when i start getting them with low numbers. if i dont have a good amount of attempts i gotta use 120/180 high numbers like that
Quote:was messin around wasting my creds.. started punching numbers..
i got a HI with 16-116..
anyone else got some lucky HIs with [censored] like dis? if so post here! :grin:

i got one on some other guys account that i was tnt'ing for. (he HI's and had spare credits :grinSmile but i used 23/232 and got one first try. i know its a really hi number but it wasnt my account. but then i got bored and got back on his in like 5 minutes and tried it agian...got another one first try Confusedmirk: ...thats all ive tried with it so far.
Quote:i got one on some other guys account that i was tnt'ing for. (he HI's and had spare credits :grinSmile but i used 23/232 and got one first try.i know its a really hi number but it wasnt my account. but then i got bored and got back on his in like 5 minutes and tried it agian...got another one first try Confusedmirk: ...thats all ive tried with it so far.

not the best thing to say man..
your saying that like you have never hi'ed on some one elses account... it is not like using a multi and racing
skogey raped some guys anus with 14/37
i was tnt'ing for the guy. is that illegal?
from what i've heard.. a multi is having access to multiple accounts.. not sure though..
i've got access to many accounts so i'm done in this thread
*runs
lol, well if thats the case then i've already forgotten the password.
Quote:your saying that like you have never hi'ed on some one elses account... it is not like using a multi and racing

actually having access to other people's accounts is like having multi's. even if the person "occasionaly" plays, it's still having access to multiple accounts and people use them for their own advantage or how they see fit. it's like a legal loophole people hide behind. the only difference between the two multi's is:

1. that you made the multi yourself

or

2. somebody from the past made the account which you now use.

just because it was made by somebody else, does that not make it a multi? a good question for some people to ponder over. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4