Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read the whole thing about the memberships and all. Also how when you use paypal you get 30 days. Well I bought a membership like the last week of the last round, So dont I still have more membership time ? I dont have it anymore ovbiously, I was just waondering whats thats about. If a admin could respond thatw ould be great. My email is [email protected] or post on here. Thanks

Zero
ok Thank you for your time.
umm, where do I find my Subscription ID number?
look at the email that paypal, sent for the membership. Copy that and past it in the whole email body on the support ticket
morad...if my brother got suspended because u probably thought he was my multi will he just have to send you a support ticket to get his account back? Also, will he have to provide proof that he is my brother to get his account back? Thanks
My account has also been suspended, and both my son and I play from the same home... I hope that this is not why I was suspended??? My user name is "CrznKaz", and my Son Justin is "SOGM" I have not borken any rules, so this is the only reason I can think of???
my brothers situation is the same, we have proof if its nessesary...
i cant find the damn email, Am I screwed? : o \

Or is there some way the can look on record and see i bought one?
i have the same problem as halo2master but i got banned and so did my brother both play fromt the same comupter