Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Suspended?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uhm..well on Friday I was logged in and playing perfectly fine, I'm gone the whole weekend, come back on Sunday night and I can't log in, it says my account has been suspended, now wtf for? I've been playing this game off and on for easily over 2years, I did send a support ticket still waiting on that..but does anyone have any idea why I would be getting suspended?
U were probably suspended b/c the creators suspected or alrdy have evidence that u are cheating Tongue I have also been playing this game on and off for 1.5 years and nothing has ever happened to my account... Except for the huge massive membership ban, but I got in touch wit Morad (sent a support ticket) and finished the entire thing within 3 hrs. I have to say I'm happy wit this game and with the admins/creators crack down on cheaters. Cheaters are cheaters are cheaters... It doesn't matter what the excuses are... Blah blah blah, I hate cheaters who whine when they get caught red handed. Their accounts "should" be permenantly banned and their IPs revoked from ever playing this game.I'm soo happy now that I might actually start playing this game more ...ahahaha... U were probably suspended b/c of something to do with cheating. Innocent ppl usually don't get punished for no good reason... If so, why hasn't my account been suspended eh? Makes you kind of wonder Wink
what makes you kinda wonder is why some people are still in this game that are known for multi usage. Confusedhocked:
I to got suspended, but no I don't have multis, but my son also plays... But I am not going to bithc and cry to ray liek ti sounds some people have, but I will be sending him a email rightnow, as I have not had a response to my support ticket.
If ur son really does play this game then U should get a separate IP. UR ISP usually give u 2, so go buy a HUB, which costs around 20 dollars and ur problem should be solved. Obviously, there are problems that u and Morad and the other creator of this game have to personally sort out if you really wish to continue playing this game. However, if someone were to have let's say 5 diff IPs in one house and say that those IPs are for my brother, sister, nephew and etc... ppl will obviously be suspicious. There is a limit to everything in life, and if u step over the boundary that separates "tolorable" and "intolorable" then consequences and serious actions will be taken...
You are an idiot. Why should he pay for a hub to have more than one person play? As long as Ray knows, it is done and over with. Stop pretending you are a mod or Admin or something.
Quote:You are an idiot. Why should he pay for a hub to have more than one person play? As long as Ray knows, it is done and over with. Stop pretending you are a mod or Admin or something.
I'm a newbie on the boards but I've been playin the game for about 5 or 6 months. But I agree with u UR NOT AN ADMIN, u shouldnt be telling other people how to play
I wasn't acting like an admin or mod. I was simply giving the guy a simple suggestion. Take it or leave it, its up to him. I didn't even say he had to listen or much less do what I wrote. It is just a quick and easy way to fix the problem, or he could do as u suggested and personally call/contact Morad. So, chill out and get ur panties our of a knot, LOL. Its not like it was ur account...
LOL, how convenient? A new member on the forum and he starts blasting at me. LMAO, could it be one of those "cheaters" in disguise who really has a huge grudge against me... Hmmm... :p :grin:
Convenient? Not at all, you just like to bitch and moan where nobody wants to hear you. I could care less if you are new, but you'll get to know me damn fast if you dont pull your head out of your ass. If you plan on keeping yourself safe from rape I would honestly not jump to conclusions. Grudge against you? ROFL, not at all, if I wanted to you wouldnt pass 1 mil all session or have a car. But then again, you must be soooo good at this game that I should bow down to you? Please teach me to play
Pages: 1 2