Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Resale value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think resale value should include something for the thousands of dollars put in for weight reduction, alarm, and port and polish.

Same for the nitrous kits.. if you upgrade the kit, it should be worth more than the stock kit.

If you steal a car, you get % worth of the total car... why not the owner?
i agree when you buy a corolla and spen 1min+ on it and you only get $2500 when you sell and if it gets stolen than they can sell it for 1mil i think thats not fair
who cares you can make money easy anyway
i think its a damn good idea. and tread, they're are always times when it would come in handy to make those extra dollars when your selling your car. i like it
yea very good idea...u should also be able to sell your upgraded turbo/supercharger and nitrous for almost what u paid for them instead of like $3000
is real life the resale is never going to be more cause you have mods done to it
what should be done is they should have the game run for 2months at a time and then give it a week break for us all to cool down... and in that 2month period. for cars selling they could have a auction button and an auction page... if you are looking to buy a fully decked out car.bam there it is... if it is to high for your leval you will run what you normally run. dont know if you get wht i mean but like.... Other people in the game can actually buy your car. simple. right auction it off to the highest bidder. said and done
mmmmmk
interesting idea but thats not what this thread is about.