Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Favor to ask of an admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My account was banned and blah blah w/e i really dont care about my account getting banned wrongfully but could i at least use the name "NUBOPOLY" again it says the name is taken probably because of my banned account... thats all i ask of an admin... my login name is "NUBOPOLY" if you could set my display name to NUBOPOLY i would really appreciate it

(Excuse my bad english i just got up...)
sorry for the double post but once im taken care of or answered could this be deleted ^_^
i believe the only 2 ppl who can do this is Raymond and Crescent..
correct me if i'm wrong..
i thought ray and cres were the only 2 admins the rest are just moderators but im not sure if i know what im talking about
dont ask me.. i'm only a "old hand"
lmao
mod who have power here can delete the psot i think but i think panada meant about his problem
im still a newbie Sad
i know this...i was just saying after one of them checks this out they should delete it im not a noob ive been around this game for a while now...
Your acct was banned... not deleted. Either send a support ticket to get it back or make a diff named acct.