Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NO limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just Wanna Say Yea Make It So 1500 Can Be Broke M<ak No Lim,it Cause THats The oNly Way To mAke [censored] Fair For Races Vs Spenders Cause NSX Would Never Have TO Spend IF That Was The Case
true but now several core nsx are quitting so u shal never see us again
Y They Quittin?
Quote:Y They Quittin?

Some players from NSX are taking a break because they dont like the changes for next round and some things that have happened this round, but dont worry..you dont have a chance of winning Smile
winning top crew is hard work at least us quiiting gives the rest of u a chance to win now
lol and both u guys are funny to me....
JMD we will get top wether it be now or lata but it will be before the end of next summer.....for a fact
u have to admit though that if pk or nsx tries again u don't have a chance
Quote:winning top crew is hard work at least us quiiting gives the rest of u a chance to win now

Quote:winning top crew is hard work at least us quiiting gives the rest of u a chance to win now

you wouldnt have stood a chance against KK or Montes crew last round.. you would have had to cheat to win. WE came we left now you guys had the chance to win. Thats all im saying on that.

and there should still be a limit on CMS make it higher but there should still be a limit.
Quote:

you wouldnt have stood a chance against KK or Montes crew last round.. you would have had to cheat to win. WE came we left now you guys had the chance to win. Thats all im saying on that.

and there should still be a limit on CMS make it higher but there should still be a limit.

dont even go there...if you want to say you would win and blah..then do it...we spent less than 200 dollars....how much did pk spend? thats the only reason they stayed with us..each time they stopped spending..we gained back up...and about cheating...dont act like your crew didnt cheat to win either

edit: oh and what about nicke burning?

dont deny he didnt do it...
If you looked im not in PK im talking about last round when there were 4 good crews going for it 2 of them lead by jason and i. NSX wouldnt have had a chance against either one. Thats what i was saying. I came back to prove its not hard to get a top crew just gotta get the guys determined to do it with you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6