Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ok i want an answer.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:
Quote:well next time dont cheat.

don't need little responses like that thanx be like the admins and don't say anything at all next time please........

i wouldnt word it like that... cuz that aint helping the situation one bit... give the admins the respect they deverve for attempting to clean the game up and probably actually getting a lot of cheaters... yet you can still make the request/complaint you would like to make just with the respect they deserve
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:well next time dont cheat.

don't need little responses like that thanx be like the admins and don't say anything at all next time please........

i wouldnt word it like that... cuz that aint helping the situation one bit... give the admins the respect they deverve for attempting to clean the game up and probably actually getting a lot of cheaters... yet you can still make the request/complaint you would like to make just with the respect they deserve

yes i agree with you.... just blahhhh
yea dont worry i understand i was pretty mad when i tried to sign on and i got the message i was suspended cuz i just acheived my2nd top 25 (i had been trying forever to get a top25 i even cheated like more than a year ago to try to getit but never succeded) ya know finally i get 2 top 25s without cheating im proud as hell and then a misunderstanding... but i got over it... i still would like to know what i did wrong tho... so i dont do it again ya know
You will get an answer just be patient.
Pages: 1 2