Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hmm....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i made a thread in the ideas forum about multi-usage by using other people's accounts. i said it should not be allowed because people use others accounts as their own and claim it isn't multi-usage. the thread got deleted. it is a proper idea and suggestion. why should something like that be deleted?

lets see if this thread gets axed too.
damn man it's just something that happens even the mods run other peoples accounts for them
didnt even know you made one but go ahead and post the ideas again and save it in like your inbox so you can repost it. I dont know why it would be deleted.
I do, some fag made a bad comment in it and I wanted to delete his post but accidentally removed the entire thing, sorry Nate Sad

I was hoping it would go unnoticed, lol
well it was kind of a lengthy post and i'm feeling really lazy at the moment. maybe i'll make another one and just do what you said if it gets deleted again. :p
Quote:I do, some fag made a bad comment in it and I wanted to delete his post but accidentally removed the entire thing, sorry Nate Sad

I was hoping it would go unnoticed, lol

what did he say?
LMAO ,well done skogey and yea shadw it seems to me that it should be classed as muilties aswell i guess
well its getting out of hand for the past few months.
wait morad wut about my brother's account...will he be able to have his own?
morad, you keep saying that. but i still see alot of multis in the game.
Pages: 1 2 3