Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: EXP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bring back the exp from rev1 being able to get cars down into the 6's would make the game more exciting again and give the racers a reason to play more
agree 100% with this it would make racein more exciting because at this point its gettin a lil boring :/
Did either of you notice much difference in EXP this round? I know I saw very little difference.
there was a difference only very small another thing they need to do is to dq anyone who's trying for ide with over a certain number of losses
Why DQ them for a huge # of losses? You only get a fraction of the EXP for a loss as you do a win. Hmmm, anyone that gets a ton of wins is accused of cheating though. lol
man those guys with 15k in losses can win ide all they did was hi themselves to the top it's just not right they not putting in half the work of a racer
last session when they said it was gonna be changed i think we got less exp than be4...and i think u should get a very lil amt of exp when u lose so then people who dont even race 1 race cant get IDE
I agree with that dude! You shoud definitely be getting less EXP from an offline loss than any other race in MC. Online wins should give you the most, but I don't know how well that's working out.
Quote:man those guys with 15k in losses can win ide all they did was hi themselves to the top it's just not right they not putting in half the work of a racer
thats the plan Wink
ROFL, you mean you are jealous that you are not good enough to do it dont you? Anyone that is good enough to give THEMSELVES an advantage like that SHOULD be rewarded. There are 10% people in the game that ONLY HI to stay up, that is MUCH harder than working.
Pages: 1 2