Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Car theft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone else noticed that stealing cars has become impossible? I havent stolen a single car in over more than 2 days. I've talked to at least one other person that has the same "problem"
Also there hasn't been a big change in the amount of stolen cars in the top 10 carthefts.

Could this be a change Raymond made because of the upcoming boost game?
Ummm I tried once yesterday and took the car I was going for I really havent seen a change
Nothing has changed... although the game is refered to as "boost" it has nothing to do with the HI/Boost proc in the normal game. I'll try later on tonight but most of the people above me are always racing offline :/ lol
i got 3 or 4 today...
1st tries too
*shrugs*
It must have been my luck running out completely.

now I have to sacrifice the neighbours dog to the luck gods Wink
i got a couple today
ypour not the only one having the problem. i cant do it anymore. it is easier for me to HI now the boost
Anybody have any better numbers than 5/115 5/120 5/125. I have a few boosts but would like to get more.
yeah
Whats with all these 5/*** #s going around... i tried those and they suck... ill stick to my old shits
Pages: 1 2 3