Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weird

Okay so after i raced wotnow my screen just started to bounce everywhere i am playing on mylaptop i checked this on my desktop and it is doing it on my desktop as well... i checked and opened other browsers and it does not do this in other browsers or windows just on mc...the screen just blinks and flashes i even restarted and opened a new browser for mc and still did this

login lithium
ingame lithium
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

and it only does it while in game it doesnt do it while i am logged off and it is just the middel screen not the side bars or anything
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weird brain_racer 3 1,471 08-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Last Post: brain_racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon