Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting ready for Gustov

i live in mobile right off of mobile bay. looks like the bastard is heading our way. right now we wont get a direct hit, but katrina didnt hit us directly and we got hit pretty hard. there is still a chance that it will hit 156+ mph winds and could still hit us directly. just sitting here hoping i have a home in a week. i did buy a generator today and will ride it out in my house unless im made to leave.

my wife is 8 months pregnant and has to work at her hospital. i hate living here.

make a video of you outside during the storm for a couple seconds and put it in this chat. that be some crazy shit
ill bring you hell

Man I would get the hell out of their especially with a wife that was 8 months pregnant. I hope all turns out well for you.

frick man,saw about this on the news looks bloody bad :S Hope everything turns out good bro.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

thanks. its gonna start hitting us in a few hours. i will be video taping the storm and ill upload the highlights.

teet i feel for ya man.

i live in Fort worth/close to there...we "are supposed" to get the reminants in a series of 3 days straight of tropical depression rain...basically just flooding and not the winds.

katrina was terrible...we still have outflow from that here in the DFW area...and when things get back to normal another huge storm.

gl man

jesus :S im watching it on the CNN Website.The Weather Board is like covered in diff. colours.Im in the UK so i never see anything like it.Never seen a weather bored so full of colour lol.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

1 more hurricane coming up the eastern seaboard now...hurricane Hanna

and another one in the works about to come through the carribean

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon