Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next session crew

I dont know if anyone needs a member, if so let me know ill race for ANYONE SERIOUS.

lawl,u need to get used to new version first ^^
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

its not even that hard.
Shit i went on someones account and played it,
I find it easy.
But the whole things not cool,
But there bringing back cms which is good.

Are you running crazy, if you do,
Ill set up a crew to run against you if i play

lmao
thats pretty much saying if u run crazyfrog i will make a crew to run against u just so u dont win
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

rofl,im not running now cuz theres no point,the crews just suck again..without the cms it was actully looking better for more competition in crews..now its just gonna be 1 crew to dominate again and 1 competition crew trying to keep up.

Thats notthe point at all, Cms has nothing to do with winning top crew.
If you get the right people and actally work together, you have to have a strong, determined crew too win, and players that will actally stay online and race when you ask.
Every member i have run with pull there weight above 110%, some players even put more effort in.

And without the 2x exp, theres going to be no advantages. just depends who can get the most races won, and level up the fastest.

your just scared crazy yah know wed kick your arse, just because your some big hit of rev3, and actually get too try out the new MC with a decent ammount of creds, it doesnt make you better then some noob, I was a noob, i could call myself, Well better then youWink

You should try crazy run for top, but this time, PULL YOUR WEIGHT LOL

Howsit tread, are you playing anymore, ?
Even nick could run a crew and whip yooo ASSBig Grin

Tongue
im doing good
how about you?

and im owning beta right now w/o any extra creds
i dont play the regular mc though

but from the looks of it i might be playing when rev3 comes out
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Thats notthe point at all, Cms has nothing to do with winning top crew.
If you get the right people and actally work together, you have to have a strong, determined crew too win, and players that will actally stay online and race when you ask.
Every member i have run with pull there weight above 110%, some players even put more effort in.

And without the 2x exp, theres going to be no advantages. just depends who can get the most races won, and level up the fastest.

your just scared crazy yah know wed kick your arse, just because your some big hit of rev3, and actually get too try out the new MC with a decent ammount of creds, it doesnt make you better then some noob, I was a noob, i could call myself, Well better then youWink

You should try crazy run for top, but this time, PULL YOUR WEIGHT LOL

Howsit tread, are you playing anymore, ?
Even nick could run a crew and whip yooo ASSBig Grin

LOL,you really are a dumb ass fuck,i dont want to spend a load of cash on a internet coded game to win stuff..i play for fun to win stuff...there is 100% no point in spending on shit like this rofl..and also i have to work from 7:00am till around 7-7:30pm...so thats 12 hours + 8 hours sleep..20 hours each day gone each week..4hours to play mc..nah id rather just play 4mins tyvm..and ive never tried to run a full on crew against you or anybody so you of all people cant say i cant run a top crew when you have never ever seen me race for a top crew or my own crew as a full on racing crew...If i wanted to pull my weight to be in a top crew then id not go to work for 5days so i can race all day for the 5 days but theres no point spending hours on end on a game just for a medal...

:flex: im thinking about racing :driving: next session and getting 10,000 crew models record for myself... :points: :bowdown:
so if u need top racer for last session of rev 2 let me know.... :nx:
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

theres only like 15 hours left of the last rev.2 round...rofl.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez