Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck everyone

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Talk about FLAME!!! wars, this shit is harsh.

meh its funny though coz everything else that he is saying he is making up rofl.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Both of you guys fucking suck. Now shut up.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Lmfao shut up big bang lol. Nathan quit lieing to everyone. When I first started up my crew and I was 1 member shy of the max you hit me up everyday to join my crew and to buy you some credits to help you come back and race because you already had a membership. Then as soon as your memby ran out you begged me to buy you 1 in which I did. Ive done so much for little bitches like you in this game and you still act as if I havent. The only time you ever got past top 10 is when only 8 people played.

rofl,i never begged plz stop making up bs,and i have always had a membership other than when i aint gonna be on everyday to use the creds so i dont buy 1...sheesh i cbf arguing over false shit brett. theres flame wars which u started with then theres bullshit wars which is most of what ur on..ask ray to create a bullshit wars or fake wars board so you can go be happy in your little world there ok.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:rofl,i never begged plz stop making up bs,and i have always had a membership other than when i aint gonna be on everyday to use the creds so i dont buy 1...sheesh i cbf arguing over false shit brett. theres flame wars which u started with then theres bullshit wars which is most of what ur on..ask ray to create a bullshit wars or fake wars board so you can go be happy in your little world there ok.

you try to cover shit up because you know its true. You say you did not beg for anything? However consistently every morning at 7 i would get an offline message from you asking for either credits to get top 10 or to put you in my crew and hit you up with some credits to catch up. Your a geek and you decline everything everytime i got on you were always asking for something to me when you do it day in and day out its called begging.

as i said,wait for the bullshit/fake board then reply there.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:as i said,wait for the bullshit/fake board then reply there.

Please everyone knows your a liar. EVERYONE. You have nobody that would stand on ur side and say you ever tell the truth. Your a Lieing scumbag and thats it. You use to hit me up at 7 in the morning asking if i needed a racer do you really think im up at 7 am?

considering i would be at college at 7am your wrong hahaha

crazyfrog555 Wrote:considering i would be at college at 7am your wrong hahaha

i would imagine he means 7 am his times since he is saying you woke him up there einstein...our should i call you maroon...your multie?

7am my time id be at college and 7am his time LOL.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon