Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Ray , why noone wants to play....

I am one of the best HIers of the game. I'm not trying to brag , just trying to help. I can use pretty much any # to HI with , but honestly , you changed something. Check past stats on HIs and this month stats and they are ALOT more low this session. Why? b/c something has been changed and noone wants to spend (including me) b/c its harder to HI and not worth it.

The only reason I have ever spent (which is about $2,000 in 2 years) is b/c I knew I could get 20 HIs with the 12k credits I WOULD buy if it were easier to HI.

MY SUGGESTION - limit racing for money in both games to $1mil or so and make HIs the way it was when I first started playing (when the game started). We got the 30% HIs and it WAS FUN b/c we could change the outcome of the game with a few HIs. Now , if we HI , it means [censored]. There is NOTHING to look foward to this game unless you have 20 people sending your nw up for you.

Bottom line , I KNOW you havent made as much money this month. Limit $$$ races and make HIs not really easier , but go back to the #s and stradegy you had back when the game started , back when I use to spend $500 a session. lol When it was worth it to me.

I'm drunk , but this is my opinion. Smile

Messages In This Thread
To Ray , why noone wants to play.... - by teet - 09-20-2005, 11:58 PM
To Ray , why noone wants to play.... - by teet - 09-21-2005, 11:35 AM
To Ray , why noone wants to play.... - by Outkast - 09-21-2005, 09:24 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon