Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's take a look at "Dynasty" for a second..

dy·nas·ty [Image: thinsp.png] [Image: speaker.gif] Audio Help /ˈdaɪ[Image: thinsp.png][Image: thinsp.png]sti; Brit. also ˈdɪn[Image: thinsp.png]ə[Image: thinsp.png]sti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dahy-nuh-stee; Brit. also din-uh-stee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun, plural -ties. 1.a sequence of rulers from the same family, stock, or group: the Ming dynasty. 2.the rule of such a sequence.

It doesn't really define it in the way I mean, as I'm talking about such as a sports team.

Now, The Chicago Bulls.. the LA Lakers.. hell even the Patriots can be considered a "Dynasty".

A succession of wins, makes one that.

Now, Blunt won one round... out of like 12 tries, and his crew's name changes to the PPP Dynasty.

The simple fact that you kept playing, even though losing, and then finally winning is not a dynasty.

Blunt calling himself a dynasty, is like the Cubs winning the world series this year and being like, "BADDA BING BITCH! Bow to the Cubs DYNASTY!!!"

People would just laugh at them.

It's bugged me since he changed his name..opinions?

Messages In This Thread
Let's take a look at "Dynasty" for a second.. - by Victorious - 04-08-2008, 10:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DYNASTY REBORN Chronic_2k 6 1,448 02-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  dynasty multi's Wraith 19 4,763 12-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Dyna
  congrats dynasty LuDe 16 3,598 11-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Last Post: CrZyTRiCkStA
  juss a quick question for DYNASTY people... XxPakixX 28 5,445 10-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon