Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay someone explain something to me please?

I don't understand MC and the mindset I really don't. Every session I see a crew or two that wants to go for top people talk, they make plans, then poof everyone disappears.

It seems like there are a set of racers everyone wants and if it doesn't work out people just give up?

Maybe it's because I come from Topshift where teams and how you win are different? Maybe it's because I don't fully understand the crew dynamic and things like why crew cars are detuned and stuff like that? Is it the 2x experience? That doesn't make any sense because no one even challenged us for that this session =/

But I just don't get it.

Can anyone explain this? Now I understand the crew I'm sitting in has some pretty long running vets, they know the game, they know the cars and I still feel a little weird being accepted let alone requested in a crew like this one but I can't believe that no one wants to try because the crew is just too good, there are too many other good players out there not to give any competition.

Or is it just that everyone is just waiting their turn to get the blue thumb instead of fighting to get it? Someone enlighten me?

This isn't a slight against anyone, not the crews that win, because in the last three sessions my crew mates have raced and worked very hard, they haven't slacked because they weren't pushed (although cjw did push in that first session) so I didn't mean they were easy wins, I just don't get why second is always so far back?

Messages In This Thread
Okay someone explain something to me please? - by calder12 - 04-04-2009, 04:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon