Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obviously this game is never going to change...

So once people found out about the HI insurance trick, the Admin said that it would be changed for this round. Well, it wasn't obviously. I busted my ass playing the game straight up like it is suppose to be played and all JAClark and MoStHaTeDiNmC have to do is HI each other back and forth all day and take advantage of HI insurance which should of been fixed. Admin makes post about changing this game or improving games with the "players in mind". The players who are going to win this round are abusing your game, so why would you want to help improve it? So they can continue to laugh in your face? I'm just venting b/c im more than a little pissed that people abuse the insurance while I spend money playing the game like it should be played and nothing has or will be done to JAClark or MoStHaTeDiNmC. They will just be rewarded with medals and free credits for the next round to do it all over again.

Well, they can do it without me. I won't be playing anymore unless the cheaters are punished and the HI insurance is changed. I refuse to pay and play a game where people are allowed to take advantage of something in the game that they know if cheap and I consider cheating and screw over players who actually try and play the game like the admin means it to be played. Letting this continue should show every player that you don't have a chance to win in this game unless you abuse systems.

BTW, isn't signing on another players account that isn't yours considered cheating? Please read below

2. Shared Computers
We highly suggest avoiding the use of sharing the computer if you have friends or family members. If this is unavoidable (ie. your household only has a single computer), then be aware that if we find that the accounts accessed from the same computer are cheating, all accounts will be permanently suspended.

you might want to check the IP address that logged into JAClark10 and MoStHaTeDiNmC for the last couple of nights. I'm pretty sure that you will find that both account have been accessed from the same computer. You might not consider abusing the HI insurance cheating, but logging into 2 account is! If for no other reason, both accounts should be suspended for cheating and breaking the game rules. You can also check chat logs if you save them on the system where MoStHaTeDiNmC admited to being on JAClark10's account.

Thanks and have a great night.

Messages In This Thread
Obviously this game is never going to change... - by DoomsDay - 01-17-2012, 10:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Cres When does the New game start NYPD 0 1,456 08-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Game Start o_O_MIDORI_O_o 3 2,672 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I cant get the game! Jarrod Cheel 1 1,879 04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Game Start Daggermouth 1 1,921 06-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM