Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok, for all u bustas!

Quote:well.. tell me this.. how are they getting so much CBR with their main spender in the hospital?? :ooo:
it couldn't possibly be this could it?
Sponsorship Rating: 113.56%
Wins / Losses: 117 / 2

i dont think it could be this because isnt your crew cbr based on your win % times how much money you have? so they must have gotten all that money some how... but you now winning 25 k for every crew races u win will add up
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

dons tmatter they killing nsx if nsx is stpuid enought to not have as many people in the crew as possible then i dunno
mecca :postwhore:

dont worry guys, nsx will beat em Big Grin

Quote:dons tmatter they killing nsx if nsx is stpuid enought to not have as many people in the crew as possible then i dunno

dont try to act like you know what your talking about...
All I need is One Mic.

dont act like ur white cuz ur not
mecca :postwhore:

stop it with the dumb hissyfits already...

CREW forum.. -_-;

the crew is not named nsx..and it wont be named nsx..the players have nsx by there name sure..but dont forget alot of them were in last round and have been to lazy to change there names back, and the new people add nsx to there names as i guess they think the crew is going to be named nsx..which is not going to happen

just stfu who got second place last round, so what if the crew is losing, to be perfectly honest we are losing for 1 reason and 1 reason only, night moves is trying harder than we are :p
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

dam right tryin harder got burned tried twice as hard and look all the hard ass work we are putting in is payin off no one can catch us now so good luck tryin hahahahaha!!!!
Nemesis_Program

Quote: no one can catch us now so good luck tryin hahahahaha!!!!
rumors spreading that "i'm going to burn nms again"
thats what i heard.. that i'm gonna do it AGAIN! :o
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon