Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top crew for next session

whats HR?
[r][h][s]

idk what crew hr is but he might be talking about hg Wink
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

HG could use to come back too.. quick chick.. i actually been talking to her on MSN.. :p
but n e wayz.. HR = high rollerz :p
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i would not mind seeing qc or blackrain win top crew
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

Quote:i would not mind seeing qc or blackrain win top crew

The High rollers always will Try to be on top no matter what. We have been slow starters the last couple of rounds. We also don't lose crew battles to get ahead we race straight up win or lose. Blackrain tunes the car to the teeth and people don't like racing us cause we don't garrenty(spelling) them wins. We hope sooner or later the other crews will adopt our view and make the crew battles more fair. Enough for now see ya in the top crews list.
Redneck not Retard
my rank

Quote:
Quote:i would not mind seeing qc or blackrain win top crew

The High rollers always will Try to be on top no matter what. We have been slow starters the last couple of rounds. We also don't lose crew battles to get ahead we race straight up win or lose. Blackrain tunes the car to the teeth and people don't like racing us cause we don't garrenty(spelling) them wins. We hope sooner or later the other crews will adopt our view and make the crew battles more fair. Enough for now see ya in the top crews list.

Thats not going to happen :crazy:
All I need is One Mic.

No, sadly enough I realize we won't ever be the TOP CREW without help and/or paying for wins..s, but either way, you will never see this crew giving away free wins either.

Our cars are built to run hard and fast and we don't hold 'em back. Anyone that wants to help us to the top, we much appreciate it, but we will happily stay in the top 5 either way.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

w/e it is ul probs never get top but is aid it b4 rain ur the man and ur a sick racer i always got a spot for u ^_-

when rain was in my crew he was awsome at getting cm's
but if he works with his crew they will adventually get top crew

90teg2 says:

Top crew next session thing is kinda hard.. Tread you know i was in HG and if QC is goin for it.. I am gonna be torn as hell... Rain I know with a few more good players we can take it without paying for wins.Just gotta do some more weeding.. if that includes me then So be it..I will admit I havent given my all this session when it comes to my ratio and all.. but when it comes to the crew..I busted my ass..So atleast I can say i tried.

But I say HG or HR ..
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM