Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kronic vs. JR

I tell them not to burn that is all i can do. I do not like it . But lets see here what else do i not like oh yea your leaders telling my crew members im gonna boot them at the end when they were there from the begining and even with me from last round, or how about trying to get them to come over to your crew because you dont have a chance. Yea my crew tells me everything. Just like i know jason was trying to get my helper crews to beat me at least 2 times so i would have more losses. So i know exactly how shady you guys are over there but all you do is point the finger at nicke and say he is the reason why you lost. Bullshit. You lost because when we got burnt the last time we all were online and gained 4-500 of those CM's right back and just continued to race. When you guys got burnt who did i see on racing his ass off it was Jason and Lude. 2 people cant make up the difference when you get burned, hell most of you havent had a car for a few days. We spent money at the end of this round when it was important not throughout the round. Im done with this top crew [censored] after this round too much drama for me... im gonna go back to being a helper crew and being a hitter. Congrats JR Project on 2nd place.

you know.. for there being 10 days left thats alot of [censored] to be talked...

and the way i see it... JR wont be the only crew missing a little something from their garage before long Confusedhocked:
*insert signature here*

lol, u mad?
[r][h][s]

take my car it doesnt matter takes under 200 creds to get everything back to where its suppose to and getting CM's. Of course im gonna say something when they know the best way to win is to take the players from the winning team. Spend 200 jason like i know you are gonna once you get your cms back up it still wont be enough.

You did boot people for dyna...

I never tried to get you losses...I know your car is always fast.

The crew did their part to race...why should we have to work hard after you burn us over and over? We were over double you guys...yet we get burnt and you all spend to pass us. It wasn't a coinsidence. You say we don't have cars...thats cause you go on DD and take all our cars. Funny how it seems DD like getting caught on all of us so much.

I agree with you though Jon...I am done with top crew [censored] AGAIN.

PS..Don't think the fat lady is singing to our 2nd place yet...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

*shrugs* lol uno Jon, you talk all righteous "i tell my crew not to burn"
but you know as well as anyone with a functioning brain that kronic is like always playing just as dirty, if not more so than other crews.... if JR is doing anything shady it is in retaliation to the shady stuff you guys do... so dont act like you dont know how they got burned... you can say one thing here on the forums, and then a totaly different one on msn....
*insert signature here*

I didnt say nicke did i know he was the one to be blamed... and they were trying to get crews to screw us from the begining. The last thing is trying to get our players to leave. I told them not to do it several times... the only thing remotely shady is thing is what nicke allegedly did. 1 thing to several that have came from JR. I now remember why i got out of top crew.

wow... thats alot of debatein..
its not my drma so i wont get all cought up in it.. but best of luck you all.
and remimber... *its just a game*
why risk good friendships over some petty crap.
sit back and have fun. thats what its about. not who has the best insalts.

who said anything about good friendships?
i dont like these people :grin:

lol but get off that "allegedly" [censored] jon, you know he did it just like he knows he did it
i wont continue to point fingers and what not because i dont feel well and it isnt worth it, all im saying is quit frontin, because your not fooling anybody...
and in my book *trying* to recruit a member is much less shady than going into your opponents team and burning them

*shrugs*
*insert signature here*

he never admitted it so im not gonna accuse and yea i did ask and he would tell me the truth. As for burning we got it bad as them... who got us the last time who knows but it was wierd right after they got it we got burnt for the exact amount... should i be pointing fingers at all of them? ill just pic someones name eventhough they didnt admit it they had to do it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kronic krew... LuDe 18 3,398 07-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon