Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kronic vs. JR

call out whomever you want, it doesnt matter, like i said... 10days is a little premature is all
*insert signature here*

thats not what you were saying you went on slandering the crew and its members then come back and say that its a little premature. But look at it however you would like jon.

im saying from my original post.. i did say it was too early to call it, lol im not an idiot i know what i wrote, i said i was done with the finger pointing...

stop being stupid :p
*insert signature here*

just repeating you thats all... 10 days left will get only more interesting as time goes on im sure.

For my short stint in Kronic_Krew this session I know there was no talk ever about burning anyone. In fact the reason I left was because we were being burned by someone on a regular basis. Top crew bull [censored] isn't worth the problems anyways and I am alot happier now that I can have my account sit idle with 2000 credits for 4-5 days straight and not think anything of it.

I do want to wish KK the best of luck though. 10 days remaining and anything can happen.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

well shadow...it s a bit early to call the round...but kronic krew is still gunna win...i say that cuz im confident in everyone on the team...i saw how we got burned a few times and everyone came together and raced like crazy to get back in the game...we wont give up and were hungry for the win...plus were better than jr :grin:

Quote:You did boot people for dyna...

I never tried to get you losses...I know your car is always fast.

The crew did their part to race...why should we have to work hard after you burn us over and over? We were over double you guys...yet we get burnt and you all spend to pass us. It wasn't a coinsidence. You say we don't have cars...thats cause you go on DD and take all our cars. Funny how it seems DD like getting caught on all of us so much.

I agree with you though Jon...I am done with top crew [censored] AGAIN.

PS..Don't think the fat lady is singing to our 2nd place yet...

To answer you I booted people for dyna because one went away to boot camp and a kid outside the crew was running it. The other was the friend of both of them.

And for you getting burned over and over i had no part in it... as much as you dont have any part in ours right?

Quote:plus were better than jr

At cheating, thats about all your better at. As for the allegdly on Nicke. He admitted he did it to people those people relayed it on. People arent blamed for no reason.

you say you didnt have anypart in their burning...
whos to say they have any part in your burning?
*insert signature here*

just as i am to say whos to say they didnt have anything to ours.. just gotta take thier word until proven otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kronic krew... LuDe 18 3,398 07-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon